Friday 17 May 2013

Bits I bought from New look with the links

These beauties are real leather and I am so glad I bought them as I think they're lovely and are comfy to walk in. 

Wedgewood blue (Blue) Light Blue Supersoft High Waisted Denim Shorts | 267605744 | New Look
I have been looking for high waisted shorts forever and really struggled to find them but thankfully found them in new look. 

Black (Black) Black Crop Top | 280628201 | New Look
This cropped top comes in many different colours but I just wanted a plain black as a wardrobe staple. This is easy to style and goes with pretty much anything. This this would look really cute with my Primark dungarees. 
Pale Blue (Blue) 2 Pack Blue Denim and Floral Bow Headbands | 282282345 | New Look
These are so cute and perfect for the summer. These are also quite cheap at £3.99 for the two. They come out quite big but still really cute and can't wait for the sun to start coming out again so I can wear them.


Emma xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment