Wednesday 9 October 2013

Rimmel ScandalEyes Thick and Thick Waterproof Eyeliner Review

Before even buying this product I thought it was a great design; eyeliner which is more precise and easy to apply. It also reminded me of a felt tip pen :P .... It was great when I first tried it, it lived up to expectations. It was really easy to apply and can change thickness by rotating the product. The density was great too, no need for re-applying. The big down-fall for me and why I won't buying this again is that it doesn't last very long. On a daily wear basis; it last for ~2-3 months which isn't great considering I have had my Barry M liquid eyeliner for over 6 months and is also cheaper. It also claimed to be waterproof which I'm not so sure is true regarding how easy it was to remove. I think this product would be better suited to those who wear eyeliner on occasion rather than for frequent use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment