Tuesday 2 July 2013

If I Were Rich: Smock Dresses

It's sad sometimes being a poor student; seeing gorgeous clothes and not being able to buy them. What I have been lusting over just lately is smock dresses. I think for skinny people like myself, smock dresses look great. They are so comfortable and so effortless looking. The best place to go for some gorgeous smock dresses (in my opinion) is ASOS. Here some that I wish I can buy:

ASOS Smock Dress In Jacquard Tree Texture
ASOS Smock Dress In Nepi Sweat
ASOS Smock Dress In Nepi.
ASOS Smock Dress in Woven
Orla Kiely Printed Dress in Dolly Mixture Print
Love Smock Dress In Geo Print With Collar
Lashes Of London Smock Dress In Lace With Fluro Contrast
ASOS Sleeveless Smock Dress In Star Gazer Print
ASOS Smock Dress In Paisley


No comments:

Post a Comment