Sunday 14 July 2013

Original Polly Pocket Necklace


Oh childhood memories came flooding as soon as I saw these gems on dollybowbow.co.uk. If you're an 80's or 90's chick as well then you will definitely remember polly pocket. Almost every young girl had these of a variety of different themes. They came in little shell-like homes and I would play endlessly with them. Then polly pocket changes and got bigger with jelly clothing and polly pocket was never the same again.....sadly. 
Here are some pictures of the original polly pockets for you to remember fun memories: 


After reminiscing about the toys I had as a kid, I couldn't not get an original polly pocket necklace. Unfortunately, they're are one and only's so once they go....they go. I managed to snap up the last blonde polly to go thankfully as a brunette polly just wasn't me. If you would like one then check out the link to see if there's any left: http://www.dollybowbow.co.uk/jewellery/383-vintage-polly-pocket-jewellery-limited-edition.html

No comments:

Post a Comment