Friday 9 August 2013

Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends: Review


I don't usually get very excited about hair products as I have never found anything that has amazed me. However, I bought the Herbal essences beautiful ends shampoo and conditioner (just because it was on sale and needed some) and this has turned out to be fantastic. I have always loved the scents of herbal essences products but didn't really do anything different compared to other brands but to my surprise, even after the first use, my hair felt so much softer and more manageable. This shampoo and conditioner is perfect as I have dry hair due to straighteners and hair dye, and for the first time in years my hair feel a lot healthier. I will definitely be buying this again and I highly recommend if you have dry hair like mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment