Friday 16 August 2013

Autumn/Winter'13 Trend:This is England






I am in love with this Autumn/Winter trend. It's all very 80's style and cool but understated...just think of Cara Delevingne's style. I have already purchased an oversized, acid wash denim jacket and a borg jacket...now I'm on the hunt for a classic bomber jacket. Also, I get very attracted to tartan pieces whenever I go into shops...my eyes are drawn to them so with this trend it is very likely that tartan will be everywhere. But the thing about this trend is that most of the stuff I have bought for it my dad used to own when he was my age. I wish my dad kept his old clothes...would save me money. 

MOTO Vintage Borg Denim Jacket
This is the borg jacket I got recently from Topshop...I am in love. This paired with leggings, chelsea boots and a tartan scarf would be perfect. 
This mixed tartan shirt is on my wish list. This will go perfectly with this trend. This is oversized but without being too big and is a great fit. 
Annie Oversized Vintage Jumper
I have also purchased this oversized jumper from boohoo.com. It is very soft and vintage-looking. 


My favourite trend in a long time. Love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment