Thursday 29 August 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips Hit The UK!!!

I was very excited when I walked into Superdrugs to fine that the Maybelline Baby Lips are now in the UK. I have read and seen a lot of americans rave about these. I think the real question is whether or not the Baby Lips are worth the hype. In the case of the Intense Care version which I purchased, I have to say yes! This lip balm keeps my lips looking soft and hydrated throughout the day which is all I could really ask for, and the sun protection makes this even more perfect as a summer staple if you're still waiting to go on holiday. I'd still quite like to try one of the coloured versions of the Maybelline Baby Lips, preferably Pink Punch, but for now I'm very happy with my purchase. The Baby Lips cost £2.99 which I'd happily pay again for a very hydrating lip balm. 



No comments:

Post a Comment